Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bean Bag League??

Well, I have been living in this community since October, so I decided to sign up for something. It is a very active community with plenty of activities listed in the club house. I have tried a Bible Study and enjoyed that, but wanted to participate in an activity - like sporting - of some kind.
So, I saw an advertisement for "Saturday - Bean Bags" - and signed up. I have played the game with my children and can pitch it pretty close to the intended hole in the board :)

Yesterday, I received a notice to pick up my schedule - schedule?? Yes, schedule. I did not sign up for a day of bean bag tossing - I signed up for a league!
So, for the next six Saturdays, early in the morning, I will be tossing bean bags alongside others - 15 teams in all, so 30 of us - and hoping to pitch some of them in the correct direction - hopefully even falling into the hole in the board.
We will see if any of them make it.
I think I need to read a little further when signing my name to lists :)
Have a blessed day.

No comments: