Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Clear Your Mind

How to clear your mind? Focus on how big God is -
What does that for you?
David and I used to walk the ocean together - he always said that cleared his mind.

For me, if I am not near an ocean, it is the book Knowledge Of The Holy - every chapter - blows me away with the magnitude of Our Lord.
And, to think that God can use everything for His glory -
Especially when we are in a battle - it seems difficult to see His ability to make something beautiful out of our struggles.
But He promises:
"He makes all things work for the good of those who love Him - who have been called according to His purposes."

I am grateful,for every minute God gives me to spend with you -
whether that is once every couple of years, once a year, once a month, or once a day -
May we be grateful and thank God for His people in our lives.
Those He created to walk alongside us.
And, together, may we accomplish His purposes for His glory.


No comments: