Thursday, September 13, 2012

Conscience

Friends! Painting the laundry room - yes - a beautiful shade of "sandy beach" so I can do laundry while near the ocean :) - my mind keeps focusing on one thing: Going back on this site to apologize - my conscience requires it!
Words are amazing - they can do so much good - and yet, can also be confusing.
So, just to be sure I am writing correctly, I am grateful that I now know laws
of cell phones in construction areas.
In fact, it has been a long time coming for me to take using my cell phone while
driving seriously.
Think about it - if I am on the phone, I am not giving my full attention to either
the phone call or to my driving - two very important things - because they involve others. I truly desire to give my full attention to anyone I am on the phone with and I really want to give my full attention to other drivers - or pedestrians - because I would want the same from them while operating a huge vehicle!
So, there it is - joking about it may have been a little "over the top" and if so, I apologize. I do want to enjoy life and I love to joke -
but, driving is serious business.
Love you!

No comments: