Thursday, December 8, 2011

Looking UP

Well, I kept hearing the thought "look up". I try to keep my chin up, unless I am being humble at church :)
But, thinking of looking up - I tried it for a day or so - I looked on top of the fridge, on the top shelf in the fridge, on top of shelves in every room - or so I thought.
When I purchased a small ironing board and put in the second bedroom closet yesterday, I thought it was a good idea. Then, today I found a "travel iron" I purchased years ago and decided to add it to the ironing board closet. And, as I set it on the upper shelf in that closet, there were papers. Now, I thought, what papers would be in this closet? Oh YES - it was the missing pieces of mail. I did not spend a lot of time figuring out what I had gone in that closet for two days ago - I just thanked God that in looking up, I found what I had lost.
So, may you keep looking up -
You never know what you will find. :)
Mary

No comments: