Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

They call it Good Friday - yet, reliving what Jesus went through for my sin feels anything but good. I understand that the good is describing what He accomplished for us - and that is indescribably good! But, I am always more at peace later in the day - when I know his suffering would be over.
Thank you, Jesus, for all you went through to free us from sin - to grant us a place in heaven with you forever - to give us peace in our lives as we walk this earth.
Gratitude - eternally, I will sing praise and give thanksgiving to Our Lord for loving us so much that He gave His only Son.
What an awesome God we serve. What amazing love.
Looking forward to celebrating Jesus' Resurrection - and, like Mary in the garden on Easter morning, may we continue to search for more of Him - with gratitude :)
For Jesus' Glory, Mary

No comments: