Friday, February 1, 2013

Surgery and Recovery

This past week, I was blessed with successful surgery.
Preparing for it did not feel like a blessing, but keeping my
focus on God's will for my body did help.
Now, as I recover, I count my blessings. I was blessed with family
at the hospital - I was blessed with nourishment, flowers, phone
calls and cards from family and friends.
I was blessed with a warm place to come home to in this very cold weather.

Counting our blessings - if that is all we do all day - we will have
a very good day :)

As my body heals, I thank God for the blessing of medical expertise.
I thank Him for all they know in order to help put our temples in
their best working order.

And, I thank Him for you - because if you read this - you are a
blessing in my life from Him - and I count you when I count my blessings.

No comments: