Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GRACE

When God says His grace is sufficient, I trust that. So, I ask for more grace everytime I get sad - and He blesses me with more.
We didn't choose "How Great Thou Art" on May 2nd, as David entered heaven. None of us were thinking clearly that morning. But, God was. I didn't even know the final verse, but God did.
"When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation and take me home, what joy shall fill my heart. Then I shall bow in humble adoration and then proclaim, "My God, How Great Thou Art."
I believe God ushered His servant, David, into heaven with David singing those words. It is a tremendous blessing and memory.
I've found some of David's answers to questions from his church in a pre-marital lesson. He notes that a woman he marries has to have Christ as her first love, because Christ was his first love.
This helps me be grateful that He is experiencing life with his first love.
And, finally, today, I want to send along my favorite quote to David:
"Even if we walked this earth together for a thousand years and I whispered a prayer of gratitude with every breath I took, even then, I could never thank God enough for the blessing of your love."
Have a blessed day, Mary

No comments: