Sunday, March 29, 2009

Remember?

The Caring Bridge web-site truly blessed our lives last year. And, now, it is blessing mine again. I had a booklet made out of all the postings - both ours and yours - and am reading what David and I posted and your responses - each day of the battle last year at this time.
I am, again, amazed at the prayers, love and support we were given and I continue to receive from so many wonderful people. Jesus' love, through you, truly blessed us and continues to bless me. So, Thank You!
Thank you for remembering us in prayer - thank you for remembering us by posting encouragement, sending cards, telephone calls, meals - THANK YOU.

Last night, I attended a Chris Tomlin concert at the Sears Center and, being sold out, it was amazing to watch so many people worship Jesus. Chris played many songs that brought sweet tears to my eyes - how much Jesus loves us and how much we are, through Jesus' love, able to love others. Also, how much we miss people we love. Yet, since God is God and I am not :), I am always brought to my knees in humble adoration of this wonderful relationship that God allows. Because David and I both shared this wonderful relationship with Jesus, I know I will see David again and can look forward to that day.

Until then, it is important to remain grateful - and I am. This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! I pray you will enjoy a grateful heart, also.

God bless you today, Mary

No comments: