Monday, October 21, 2013

Your True Colors

OH - what a beautiful time of year in the Chicago area - all the true colors of the leaves are pushing through their green overcoat.
I think my favorite is the bright red - it looks like it is on fire, yet pure and not burning. I wonder if that is what the burning bush looked like to Moses.
And, I wonder - what is my true color under this green (actually peach) overcoat? Could it be an on-fire red? It seems to me that it could be when I am on the dance floor :)
Maybe I can display my bright color more often than when I let myself loose in dance?

And, I wonder about your true color - and how often you display it.
Well, no matter how often we get to display our true colors - I do know I never tire of seeing them.
And, I think they are even more beautiful when in a bunch of other colors - the variety is such amazing eye candy.
It takes the yellows, oranges, reds, evergreens and browns to truly display the beauty of this season.
God's unique creation of each of us is even more beautifully displayed when next to another unique creation.
Enjoy how God made you and display away!
For Jesus' Glory, Mary

No comments: