Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Enemy - Fear

It is called The Opposite of Faith - It is known as False Evidence Appearing Real - It is the first word used by angels in the Bible when humans come upon their magnificent presence - "Fear Not".
And, it is the enemy of our peace - the enemy of Our Lord's presence that He promises - Peace!
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27
"Do not be troubled. In the world, you will have trouble - but I have OVERCOME the world." John 16:33

He - Jesus - has overcome our troubles - including fear.
It has been a personal battle of mine for years - I have prayed and struggled to be free from fear - and it is a struggle. But, my prayers are being answered. Each year, I notice more and more joy and less fear in my life.

For years, I have appreciated Chiropractic wisdom and Medical wisdom - but sometimes, these two forms of treatment have given me cause for alarm against the other one. I have struggled with:
Fear of immunizations - fear of adjustments - fear of chemical prescriptions - fear of natural healing - fear of trusting Doctors - fear of blood pressure readings - fear of cancer - fear of Chiropractors - fear of hurting my body - fear of death - to name a few :)

No more. "This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against me - that I choose Life and Blessings" (Deut. 30:19)
and, in choosing Life and Blessings, I renounce fear.

I trust The Lord to guide me to medical and natural healing - in His perfect timing.
I trust His discernment in me to make decisions and choices that will bless my body and give me peace. And, I trust Him to lead me to wise counsel - using whatever means or humans He chooses - for His path of blessing that gives me life.

I accept what He sovereignly knows what will be best for me - and the others I deeply love. After all, He loved them first. So, I trust His sovereignty - and thank Him for being so involved in every aspect of our lives.

Join me in renouncing fear - and let's enjoy whatever He has for us today - His peace - since He has overcome what concerns us.

For Jesus' Glory - and so the enemy flees.



No comments: