Friday, January 20, 2012

Gen. 1:3

After a great discussion with my intelligent daughter-in-law yesterday, a friend mentioned today that she believes in the Bible and her husband believes in evolution.
I was able to quote "is it possible for both to exist instead of either or?"
When the Lord said in Gen. 1:3 "Let there be light" - BANG - I am sure there was a huge sound as the light broke through the darkness.
And evolution, well, aren't we continually evolving? Physically and mentally we change daily - evolving into new creations?
What an amazing God we serve. He is big enough to be all inclusive.
I also mentioned that a "day" of time in His schedule may be a million years, for all we know. We are bound by a 24 hour day, He has never been bound by time.
Oh - what fun!
Enjoy how Our Creator creates and, whether it was noisy or not - I believe we can give Him credit for creating any way - and in any amount of time - He wanted to :)
God bless you!

No comments: