Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Savior ???

Whenever I believe something will help myself or someone I love, I get all excited. In fact, I don't even need to know someone to get excited when they get helped :)
In my humanness, I can be a little "pushy" with my beliefs - thinking I am helping.
So, when I do that, I ask you - where is the Savior? Did I believe it was me?
In my heart, I need to lay flat on my back and ask the Savior, Jesus Christ, to pick up the pieces and pain of my life - and the pieces and pain of the lives of the people I love - and then trust Him to be THE Savior.
So, today, I say, "I trust you, Lord" and expect Him to work in the lives of those I love. Now, waiting to hear they are doing better is also challenging.
See, when we trust Him to do it, we need to sit back and wait.
I don't wait well. I believe that is connected to my belief that "I need to do something".
Truth - we have a Savior - and He is enough. He does not need my help.
And, He can save in ways I cannot imagine - why does my little mind think I have answers?
Thank you, Lord, for reminding me that we have ONE SAVIOR - and it is not me :)
Have a blessed day - and may God give you all you need to say "I trust You, Lord" and enjoy His gift of salvation today - in any area you need a Savior.
For Jesus' Glory,
Mary

No comments: