Monday, January 9, 2012

Praise Blessing!

Experiencing a pretty normal morning at church and the worship continued. Soon, I was not focusing on the song - my mind was simply filled with praise.
My eyes were closed and I was receiving the beauty of the song to Our Creator when it happened. My ears picked up the sound of a man singing praise to His Lord. His voice may have hit every note perfectly, I don't know, because the melody or tone didn't matter - but his voice sounded angelic to me. It quickly took over my unconscious praise and tears began to slowly work their way down my cheeks.
It was easy to spend time receiving the beauty of his voice. I didn't want the song to end.
I quickly realized that the last time I enjoyed a man worshiping near me was 4 years ago.
David's voice singing praise to Our Lord was the sweetest sound to my ears and I cherish the memory.
May God bless each of us when we worship. We may never know who receives a blessing by our praise.
For Jesus' Glory, Mary

No comments: