Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Kiss

I was walking down a long hallway with a friend. The hallway was well lit - it had a lot of windows and was washed in light.
I passed three gentlemen, heads bowed together in prayer. After passing them, I realized that one of them was David. I stopped as my friend continued down the hallway. I turned around and waited. The prayer finished and one of the men walked to the left as the second man walked to the right and I approached David. As I put my arms around his neck for a hug, he simply smiled as his arms embraced me. And then, we kissed.
It was not a long kiss, but very familiar.
"I remember that kiss" I said as I gently smiled. A twinkle lingered in his eyes.
And, suddenly, the dream was over and I awoke.
But, it was long enough. Long enough to remind me of an amazing, tender, whimsical man's love - and to appreciate enjoying him, even if only in a dream.
Enjoy your dreams :)

No comments: